With an exciting new and busy season ahead, Rosepark Farm are adding to their team.
Applicants must be over the age of 16 and be available to work weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and holiday periods.
As a fun farm attendant you will perform a variety of tasks related to the handling and care of animals and their environments. You will report to the farm manager and carry out any other assigned duties as required. You must be able to work in a busy environment and enjoy working as part of a team
Duties may include:
- Handling, displaying and presenting animals to the public.
- Supervising the play/beach areas located around the farm.
- Cleaning and maintaining animal enclosures, service areas, and holding facilities.
- Removing rubbish and debris from public areas.
- Meeting and greeting of customers and group bookings.
- Handling of monies.
- Driving of quad (subject to experience and production of a licence).
If you would like to be considered for a role at Rosepark Farm, please complete the attached application form and return it by email or post to the details provided.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 28/02/19. (EXTENDED 2ND MARCH 2019)
Successful applicants will be invited for a casual interview shortly after the closing date and successful interviewees may be asked to complete a trial day on site at the farm.
Download the application form and either;
Email back to firstname.lastname@example.org
or post to Rosepark Farm 98 Bravallen Road Ballymoney, Co.Antrim BT53 7DU