We are now hiring for Spring/Summer Season 2020.
We are looking for hard-working, friendly and enthusiastic staff to join our team.
- able to work as part of a team and on their own initiative.
- Have a bubbly personality with good customer service skills.
- Must be able to work weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and holiday periods.
- Must be 16 or over unless stated (see job 8)
Current vacancies available:
- Retail – Admissions/gift shop and beach shop
- Quad Driver – Must be over 17 years old and hold at least a category B driving licence
- Animal keeper – Showing our animals, assisting with cleaning and feeding.
(Please note job 3 & 4 are combined as one as you will alternate throughout the day between them both)
- Yard supervisor – supervising bouncy castles, ride on toys)
- Tearoom – Taking orders, making tea/coffee, general cleaning.
- Cleaner – General cleaning around farm (Toilets, Tearoom)
- Barbeque Cook – Must have level 2 hygiene certificate
- Event staff – This is suited for younger teenagers who are eager to gain experience. You will only work a few hours to help with our events. Face-painting, balloon modelling, dressing up etc..
To apply for any of the above positions please send the following information:
Position(s) applying for:
Date of Birth:
How you meet the criteria and relevant previous experience:
Any holidays or time off you need between 10th April-31st October:
To Gemma at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applicants Friday 21st February.
Successful applicants will be invited for a casual interview shortly after the closing date and successful interviewees may be asked to complete a trial day on site at the farm.
Starting date for the vacancies will be 10th April 2020